McNair has a limited number of laptops that can be checked out for use by McNair students. Laptops may be checked for short term use, or up to a full semester. They must be turned in before the end of each semester or blocks will be set on the student record. You may request either a PC or Mac laptop.
Please fill out the webform below for your laptop checkout.
- Collect the laptop FIRST from the McNair offices (Sage 390)
- Fill out the form below with the Laptop UNT tag number
- A password and login account for the laptop will be sent to the email address you provide AFTER you have submitted this form acknowledging you have received the laptop
You have agreed to the following McNair Laptop Rules:
- Understand that the laptop loan period is until May 12, 2023 at 4:00pm.
- Understand that overdue fines for not returning the laptop on time are $20 per day or any portion thereof until the laptop is returned.
- Understand that you are responsible for any damages to the equipment while it is checked out to you. Notify the McNair Administration immediately if any equipment is damaged, lost or stolen. Understand that a police report will be made.
- McNair will not be responsible for any loss of data.
- Report any problems with the laptop to the UNT McNair office upon discovery.
- The laptop and power cable must be returned in the same condition as when received.
- You must comply with the information set forth in the UNT Information Security Handbook (http://www.unt.edu/security/) and all other applicable State or Federal laws pertaining to copyright and contractual agreements.