Honors Housing: A Community for You

The Honors College is proud to offer two residence halls for Honors students.  Rawlins Hall is available to freshmen Honors students. Honors Hall is available for upper classmen.

Honors Housing Options

Freshman Students

Honors College freshmen are given priority in the housing registration process for Rawlins Hall.  All freshman Honors College students who plan to live on campus, should select Rawlins Hall on their housing application. Freshman Honors College students can request to live with a student who is not a member of the Honors College by contacting Megan Cunningham at megan.cunningham@unt.edu.

To learn more about Rawlins Hall, visit the UNT Housing site.

Transfer and Upper Class Students

Honors Hall is suite-style living available to upper class members of the Honors College and transfer students.

To learn more about Honors Hall, visit the UNT Housing site.

Faculty in Residence

Both honors housing options are home to a faculty-in-residence. The faculty-in-residence provide opportunities for student to interact with professors outside of a classroom setting. Faculty-in-residence host programming for students, and can often be found in study lounges and common areas.