The UNT Honors College champions research-based undergraduate education in which undergraduates master the rigorous methodologies of their mentors and come to understand the notion of “enquiry.” At the same time, students frequently experience the joy of making original contributions to their fields of study. The Vice President for Research joins the Dean of the Honors College in supporting student engagement in research and creative activity by highlighting the opportunities and resources available.
- Information sessions and advising for Honors College students
- Honors College course credit opportunities for engagement in research
- The Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- Research poster design guides (scroll to bottom of page)
- Scholars Day, an event for undergraduate researchers to present their research to a general audience
- Early Summer Research program for academically talented and motivated students (exclusively for entering TAMS students)
- A library of faculty videos describing the benefits and incentives of undergraduate research