Scholar's Day Posters
- TAMS students should NOT submit print requests to this page. TAMS students should submit via the TAMS Poster Print Request Form.
- Scholars Day posters will be printed 24x36 and must be submitted by 8:00am on 3/26/2024. (No Scholars Day posters will be printed if submitted after 8:00am on 3/26/2024)
- For Team presentations, posters should only be submitted by the person that originally submitted the Scholars Day Application.
- Posters will only be printed for students whose Scholars Day Applications were approved.
Please follow this format for your Scholars Day Research Poster header:
Title of Research Poster
Your Name, Your Affiliation (i.e. Honors College, McNair Scholar, Terry Scholar, or Department)
Mentor(s) Name (include credentials i.e. PhD, if appropriate), Mentor's Department, Mentor's University
Please submit your research poster print requests using this form.
- You must be an Scholars Day participant, Honors Student, McNair Scholar or Terry Scholar to use this service (TAMS students must submit print requests via the TAMS Poster Print Request Form).
- If there is not a specific deadline to submit posters for your presentation (Scholars Day see above), print request must be submitted at least 3 working days prior to the presentation
- This printing service is free
- We will not re-print posters
- We will not print on weekends
- Posters may have white backgrounds only (no more than 20% color coverage, posters with full color backgrounds will not be printed)
- Make sure formatting on your submission is exactly what you need (exact size required)
- Posters must include an official UNT logo or lockup in accordance with the official branding guidelines
- Please spell out "University of North Texas" in full
- Please allow 3 working days for print requests to be completed
We will notify you via e-mail when your poster is printed. Printed posters may be picked up at the front desk in Sage Hall 320.