The Honors College at the University of North Texas creates and supports learning opportunities for talented students who seek to excel academically and thrive personally.
Access to research opportunities while pursuing your bachelor’s degree, personalized attention in smaller Honors classes, two residence halls designed for Honors College students and a host of unique Honors-only privileges make UNT’s Honors College the right choice for talented, driven students who want more out of their university experience.
UNT’s Honors College offers:
Sage Hall is the home of the Honors College and serves as a hub for academic services for students.
- Stimulating discussion and personal attention in specially designed Honors-only classes, which average just 25 students each
- Priority registration for classes, allowing you to register before most other students
- Eligibility to live in Rawlins Hall, our campus residence designed for Honors College students, featuring suites with loftable beds and porches for study and recreation
- Training in research methods and skills, and opportunities to present research at conferences
- Tailored advising sessions with the Honors College academic counselor
- Special library privileges
- Tickets to cultural events, including concerts and plays
“The early registration priority given to Honors College students is a great help, especially with my Engineering classes. Plus, the door is wide open to research opportunities because you’re in a close-knit community of professors and staff who care.”
Biomedical Engineering Student