What to Expect in the Honors College
Welcome to the UNT Honors College, a fusion of dedicated academics, innovative opportunities and insatiable curiosity. Academically focused students are your peers. Respected faculty are your mentors. An established Honors College community can be your home. A Tier I research university is the foundation for it all. Students who join the Honors College commit themselves to completing the Honors College requirements in their major and graduating with honors. As a member of our community of outstanding students and professors you will take innovative courses and have the option to pursue original research and creative endeavors. Now is the time to take advantage of the resources of the Honors College, and take your education to the next level.
- The Overview of the Honors College.
- The Dean welcomes you.
- Meet the Advisors.
- Come in and take a tour of Rawlins Hall, the freshman residence hall.
- Take a sneak peak at Honors Hall and see what awaits you as an upper classman.
- Join the Student Life Staff and explore the lounge.
- An Honors College student shares her personal experience.
- The Office of Nationally Competitive Scholarships and Research tells all.