- Honors students living in UNT residence halls may move in a day before regular move-in/Mean Green Move In.
- To sign-up for early move-in for the upcoming fall, look for a survey over summer that will go to your student email. If you are participating in Honors Early Move-In, you will not need to sign up for a move-in time through Housing’s ePortal.
- Early Move-In is available for all Honors College students in all UNT residence halls.
Honors Pre-Flight Programming
- The Honors College hosts special programming for first-year students on the evening of Early Move-in, along with all day the following day. We will host a mixture of fun activities and information sessions. This is a great opportunity to meet other Honors College students, staff, and faculty before the semester starts!
- If you would like to participate in a new way to become acclimated to UNT and the Honors College, and form relationships with your peers, look no further. The Honors College has a mentor program where transfer students or students in their first year at UNT can apply to be assigned a mentor! Over 550 students have participated in the program since Fall 2020 and have reported positive and productive experiences. We hope you will, too!
- Mentees are matched by the Student Life team with experienced and qualified continuing Honors College students based on major, hobbies, and interests.
- Check-ins between mentees and mentors occur at least once a week for a full semester.
- If you are wanting to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity to get guidance, receive support, and build success, then keep an eye out for a survey sign-up over summer that will go to your student email.
- If you decide to be a mentor after your first full academic year at UNT, you will get service credit for the Community Engagement Recognition.