Get An Advising Appointment

Advising is available to you through the Honors College. The Honors College academic counselor will be glad to meet with you to discuss your academic progress and ways to complete your Honors College award.

To make an appointment with Sean Ryan, the UNT Honors Senior Academic Counselor, please call the Honors College office at (940) 565-3305.